Super Rachel Zana's Spot

Monday, April 10, 2006

Flowers!



On the north side of my house there are a few tiny crocus plants. Yesterday Ms. Crazy Preschooler and I noticed that they were blooming! I know very little about flowers and I'm not really great at growing them, but I do have a list of my favorite flowers, and crocuses happen to be on the list.

My favorite garden flowers in no particular order:

1. Iris
2. Tulips
3. violas
4. crocuses
5. A certain kind of lemon yellow daisy that I can never remember the name of
6. Daffodils

I am really excited about how these pictures of the crocuses turned out. The lighting was really interesting and I really like how it brings out the purple on my computer monitor. (They probably won't look nearly as good on this webpage, though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home