Super Rachel Zana's Spot

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Flower Blocks





These are some of my favorite toys in our house. I actually bought them when I was pregnant the very first time at a garage sale because I thought they were so . . . wacky. I knew right when I saw them that they were the kind of toy I wanted my kids to play with. They are so unconventional that you can't help but to be creative in what you build and even more creative in what you decide your construction actually is. Some of the blocks are shaped like a daisy, and so for several years now, when we take them out on rainy, gloomy days, Ms. Crazy Preschooler has called them flower blocks. Gus likes them too. We've built instruments, space ships, zoos and all kinds of creations with them.

I was excited about these faceless pictures I took the other day. I like the bright colors, although I'm always disappointed that they don't turn out so bright on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home